Experiences this Semester


Hi at all Today i will write about my experiences this semester. the semester we write post, about things that we like and don'tlike, also talking about of experiences your own. The post that more enjoyed writing go about exhibition, because I remember my fascination about the exhibition  of Eath, animals and theme scientist first Dinosaurs. For other side the post that the least I like go about the application that more use, beacuse I think that is the application is vey monotome.  
Between the blogs who more I enjoyed reading go the post Claudio and Carlos, especial about TV programm favorite, because they see the porgramms that I also wathed. 
Respect a my level of English, is improved, not much, but is impovide. I wait for can impoved much more. In the personal I should study in my house and practice English more.
The things that I disliked about blog, is the nathing, because I think that is the write, is very forms for practice English, and guture, help a can read our write no problem.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Dinosaur in the History of Chile

A hobby videos and picture