A Toy


Hey Bloggers 

Today i will write about a toy I had as a Child. I remember that when was child, first i played with more toys, but the that i more used, it was the dinosaur. Me toys of dinosaur favorite were is the braquiosaurio, because in the film Jurassic Park were go the first in apper, from is the moment, i like the dinosaurs, i want was the paleontology in the future. Me amazing is the bigs and forms the dinosaur.  
 When i had round of 5 our 6 age, after of i watch Jurassic Park, i want one toy of de dinosaur, ask for father and mother,  they can give the toys of dinosaur for birthday. One week after, me parents ask much dinosaur, Triceraptops, Velociraptors, Tyranossaurio Rex and Branquiodaurio, i had vert happy. 
I played with them, where the dinosaurs had at live a with  between they, and the dinosaurs evil were meat eater. i  was can for long hours the play, me facinate the dinoaurs, until today. But   when i changer is the house, much is the toys. a lost, some sad, because i the collection dinosaurs. Now alone lived in me memory.        





 


Resultado de imagen para juguete de braquiosaurio

Comentarios

  1. I like the dinosaurs... but the braquiosaurios is the cow of the donosaurs... is a joke :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Dinosaur in the History of Chile

A hobby videos and picture