A Birthday

Hi blooges
Today, i will like talk about one birthday importance for my that remember, i am going talk about my  18th birthday, In the age i no celebrate my birthday, because my family for diversity problems is the moved house and result that alway we moved house for me birthday, so i have forget that to birthday jeje. The day my birthday, i was thinking about works, homeworks and study for exams, but meyfriends of university had one suprissed for my, They bring food and cupkakes, sing Happy birthday and enjoy very much play the taca taca. When i was going in your house, my mother called to say that going a house of the grandfather, i arrived found that has all preparing for celebrity my birthday, enjoy very much and all famility united. 
    

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Dinosaur in the History of Chile

A hobby videos and picture