A hobby videos and picture

Hello everyone,

Today I will write about a hobby that I have.
the problem is that I do not have a defined pastime, since one could say that I dedicate myself to many things, but if I had to highlight one that I have been doing for a long time, it is to take photos and make videos and edit them, mainly about travel, animals , landscapes and places.

The first time I started making videos, it was when I was little, I was 7 years old, I was with a Motorola cell phone, I recorded my house, obviously the video looks horrible because I did not know how to handle the camera correctly afterwards. I did not make videos, and only I dedicate myself to take pictures of birds and landscapes of nature, and in 2015 I went back to the videos, since they gave me a video camera, so I recorded my first video of more than 15 minutes, which consisted of a reality that we had in a camp, after that in the university I dedicated myself to register the lands or trips that we had, and I learned to edit them, until today I keep recording videos of the trips I did from time to time, even so, there is still a lot to learn and more...

Mainly when I make the videos, my role is always to be the cameraman, and I listen to someone who tells what happens or what happens in the place, then I compile several videos, and then I edit them, organize music or eliminate what others are, although the problem that one always has is the lack memory .




P.D  I leave the photos only, because the videos can not be uploaded jejej

Comentarios

  1. good photos, i like that hobbie to, keep take pictures and making videos!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Dinosaur in the History of Chile