Good morning at all, 
Today, i waint tell about my programme of TV favorite of when i was child.
The series that i going a writer is the Dragon Ball, beacuse is the that more memoy 
I started watching from more a little,  for influence of my uncle
Dragon ball was serie about battle, where is defense in the world of the constance enemies that waint destroyed the planet earth and the universe. Goku who is the protagonist, is the friends, training for defense, although Goku always were the most powers.
Dragon ball is dividide in three season: 
Dragon ball, when Goku was child 
Dragon ball Z, when Goku is adult 
when it was on, transmite one at the week, the days Sunday at 12am. 

I enjoyed and enjoy watch Dragon ball, beacuse is entretened, also give msn, about, never surrender, and made all is posibilite for lets fly hight.

Comentarios

  1. I saw the serie a couple times, but until now it's very popular!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never saw this program, but I saw the "competition" that was transmitted at the same time by a couple the years "Yu-Gi-Oh!.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dragon ball has been one of the most influential anime in this last time, is a very good serie that continues to adhere to fans. When I was a child, I would stand my hair with gel and try to make powers like genkidama, but I will never be a saiyan warrior.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Dinosaur in the History of Chile

A hobby videos and picture