A special place



Hello 
Today i will like talk about a special place, i think that the special place, is the where your have our feel some emotion for example happy, sad, angry, etc that your remember for impartance.
My special place is the Torres of Paine, localizate in the region Magallanes, is the park natural and to the 7 wonders of the world.
I was going and know in the summer this 2018, with my aunt and some friends, They are talking know is the trip. i listening i waint go, beacuse my dream was trip a Torres of Paine, one time in the life, so my organizate month before, searh work and like Asian working. Finally i get money, and we are triped.
Torres of Paine is the my special place, because when i was child, had see pictures and documentals about that Torres of Paine were place lost time, so for my was dream that i can see with my owner eyes.
Good, like say before Torres of Paine is the parh national the Chile, The Park it was maked in 1979, also in the lats years, the parks a have variaty problems for fire in place, also is thaw glacier for change of temperature. 
The park were elegido like the 7 wonders of the world., thanks a that in 2013, postering that win 5 millons vote in the competition of Virtual Tourist.

Resultado de imagen para torres of paine

Comentarios

  1. Torres del Paine is a place of glaciar geomorphology. In the past this place was completly covered of ice. This is my geographic contribution.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Dinosaur in the History of Chile

A hobby videos and picture