My habilite

Hello Bloggers

Today, I will write about something that I am good at, my most well-known skill is the collection and search of strange Fossils and Rocks, because I can really find very unusual things. The first time I used my skill or rather said it was when I went to Cajón del Maipo, for the School (April 15 in 2015). Where I found these fossils of plants and marine animals on a rock. So I collected fossils and rocks. Another notion was when I traveled to Tongoy, where the teacher Maria Victoria, told the story where she met someone who could also do that, she pointed out that it is a gift to find objects so easily, so she also said that she should take advantage of it and take advantage of it. Sample collector looking for incredible fossils and rocks.

My friends, when we have land, they ask me to give them some samples that I collect because it is much easier for me. They think that they should take advantage of that capacity, since they could obtain valuable objects, as they do in some television programs

For my part I like to collect a lot of samples and give them away, because I think that the knowledge must be distributed and not be locked, so even though it is considered somewhat illegal to collect this type of objects, I do it equally, because to the fact that industries and companies destroy a large part of these objects, so at least they can be saved and that subsequent generations can know more about these samples.

Today in my room I have a mini museum with collections of ancient objects, minerals and samples of different things, so my dream one day is to have a mini-museum in my own home.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Dinosaur in the History of Chile

A hobby videos and picture